Saturday, December 12, 2009

Werewolf Movies


Just the other day I read from a website and it said that werewolf and vampires are being played out. I think that vampires are being played out and that werewolves are being made to look ridiculous nowadays. That is why I started this blog to bring you the latest in werewolf news, movies, art, and much, much, more! So the only werewolf movie so far that is coming out soon is "The Wolfman" with Benicio Del Toro. Look promising but the long delays make me wonder how it will be. So I saw the trailer for thef first time in theaters and by the crowds reaction (it was during Inglorious Basterds at a dollar theater) people were looking forward to the movie. So I will leave you with the trailer and one of the best posters (the poster is European but it still comes out February 12, 2010) of the movie.

Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment